Thursday, November 29, 2007

Meh...

I went home to visit my family for Thanksgiving. Drove 12 hours to visit and then another lovely 12 hours driving back home. Needless to say I am still trying to recover from the drive and the whirlwind activity. I feel so tired that I cannot hold a decent and intelligent conversation. I haven't been reading much either. I started reading The Sidewalk Artist by Gina Buonaguro and Janice Kirk. I had to take a break from the 700+ page books I've been reading (still working on Vanity Fair and Middlemarch). I chose the Sidewalk Artist because I love art. The novel has two parallel love stories, one of which is about the painter Raphael. I don't know much about him except that he is a wonderful painter. I should be able to finish the book by the end of the week.

I am so looking forward to sleeping in this weekend!

No comments: