Saturday, March 20, 2010
I finished reading this last night. I started reading "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" last week and it was slow going. I kept wondering what all of the fuss was about. Boy was I proven wrong. This novel exploded into something more by part three. I had to force myself to go to sleep at one o'clock in the morning Thursday night as I had to wake up at 5:30 to go to work. It's been some time since I have found myself wanting to forgo sleep in order to finish reading a novel.
Sunday, March 07, 2010
- watched five episodes of Mad Men in a row from season 1
- came to the realization that I desperately want a telephone bench
- finished reading Lynn Barber's memoir An Education
- watched a lovely video from Regina Spektor "Somedays"
- decided to get bangs
- also decided to purchase a Nikon DSLR, perhaps a D5000
- pondering what to read next...perhaps I will read Gogol for the first time
- have spent entirely too much time on the interwebs